Philosophy of Life
Our philosophy with clients is quite simple. It’s
LIFE is not a rehearsal and that precious time is slipping away. Therefore, it’s…
- WHAT do you want to do with what little time you have left?
WHENcan you stop doing what you no longer enjoy? WHENcan you start doing what you really love?
- WHAT do you need to do to ensure that you NEVER run out of money?
- WHAT do you need to do to ensure that your family
aretotally financially secure WHATEVER happens. And perhaps the biggest question of all…
HOW MUCH is ENOUGH?
- How much do you need?…. to do it all
? How much more could you afford to spend – or give away – without fear of running out ? How much do you really need?
- Is it one million?
- Two million?
- Five million?
Some examples of questions from clients
- When can I retire?
- When will I be financially independent?
- Can I stop working today
? Will the divorce settlement be enough to live on?
- Can I give some money to the family and still live as I am?
- Can I afford to spend more?
- How secure is my lifestyle based on the level of risk I have taken with my investments
? Will my family be OK if anything happens to me?
Arrange a Discovery Meeting
Our initial Discovery Meeting enables us to explore a possible relationship and find out if we can add value. It is provided free of charge and without obligation.